We are a website on Business Templates. This is the website where people can get printable templates for all the purposes. You can refer to the example post we have written on Halloween templates
We would like to give back to the community. Since a lot of students have been contributing to this project, we thought of launching a Scholarship for the students community. If you are a US College going student, we strongly recommend you to apply for this scholarship program.
Who can apply ?
This scholarship program is open for all the students of Universities and Colleges based in United States. If you are attentive towards developing technology and open to new learnings, you are the one who should apply. We will be giving chance to everyone and hence to judge the Scholarship rewards, we have kept the deadline to this program at 25th September. All the applications submitted before 25th of September will be accepted in this scholarship program. However these points must be kept in mind –
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 2.5 or above.
How to apply ?
- Answer our scholarship question in 400-500 words (response must be written in English).
- Put your answer in the linked Google doc, with your name and year in college at the top (high school seniors allowed).
- Fill out our form
- Submit by 25 November, 2017.
In 400-500 words, answer the following question: “How would you utilize $500 cash scholarship productively that you will receive under PCT Annual Scholarship Program ?“
How to Win ?
Your essay will be judged based on:
- 50% = Thoughtfulness of response
- 30% = Relevance to prompt
- 15% = Quality of composition
- 5% = Grammatical accuracy
We’ll choose and notify the winner by December 20, 2017, and we’ll mail him or her a $500 check.
For any questions related to PCT Scholarship program, you can contact us on email@example.com
All the best.